This workshop offers you the chance to build capacity and work with change from a firm personal foundation. Stay tuned for start date
“An investment in individual health and balance is the most important investment a leader can make”
Birgitt Williams - Founder Genuine Contact Program
About this workshop
We are living in fast changing times and it’s inevitable that you will be deeply affected by the change processes taking place in your work or personal life. We all know from experience how difficult it can be to maintain a state of health and balance. We work long hours to make gains with our career goals and overlook taking care of what gives us inspiration like walking in the forest or learning how to dance. We put lots of energy into being the perfect parent and forget about being the best partner we can be, not to mention taking care of our own needs.
To function well and stay healthy it’s important to rely on a solid personal foundation. This workshop offers you the chance to build capacity and work with change as a leader and as an individual in a healthy and balanced way.
What you will learn
The workshop focuses on developing self-awareness and strengthening self-empowerment and self-love. To manage personal energy, work effectively and live well, you will learn a holistic framework called the Medicine Wheel Tool©. This tool has been developed as part of the Genuine Contact™ Program to enhance your emotional, mental, physical and spiritual health.
The simple processes that you learn will give access to your own wisdom to guide decisions. They help you to explore your own state of health and balance and look at improvements you wish to make. By using these processes and taking time to reflect you build your own practice of individual health and balance that can make the difference between thriving in change and being overwhelmed by it.
You will leave this experiential, interactive workshop equipped with:
- A practical holistic framework for examining personal health and balance and for achieving and maintaining long-term personal health and rapidly regaining balance.
- Knowledge of practical application of the Medicine Wheel Tool© for ongoing personal development based on archetypal principles found cross-culturally based on the work of anthropologist Angeles Arrien.
- Knowledge and experience of how to increase your personal capacity to work within complex and energy draining situations.
- An understanding of the relationship between your inner change and the change you are seeking to realize in your life or in your organization.
The workshop will take place on four days. It will also include self-study and a follow-up session. For ongoing and deep learning you will be invited to join free online mentoring circles.
Where: Region Utrecht
Language: The language of the workshop will be English however Dutch can also be used.
- Corporate €850,00 excl. VAT
- Small Business | Small NGO | Individual €700,00 excl. VAT
- Student Price €450,00 excl. VAT
- Group Rates: If you would like to come with one or more colleagues from the same organization, you will each receive a 10% discount on the price of the training. More instructions on (upcoming) registration page.
- Members of the Genuine Contact Organization are entitled to a 10% Membership Discount, please enter your coupon code in the comments section of the registration form.
Registration includes workshop participation and materials as well as sandwich lunch, tea, and coffee.
The Genuine Contact™ Program
The Genuine Contact approach offers a blended, synergistic, holistic approach to change and to leadership. It is not about a big quick splash but rather about developing the skills, knowledge, and capacity to sustain the ongoing (organizational) change necessary to thrive in today’s constantly changing, complex times.
The Genuine Contact program is a series of 9 workshops developed to assist people in learning to work with this approach. This workshop is foundational module 3 of the program and no prior experience with the approach is necessary to attend.
About the trainers
Mariëlle Cuijpers, certified Genuine Contact trainer and member. “I work the Genuine Contact way because it offers simple and very effective tools to solve complex issues. I’m a Genuine Contact trainer and currently active in the development of the Dutch Genuine Contact Community because I feel a strong connection with the values, beliefs and spirits of Genuine Contact and strive hopes for more people and organizations to benefit from the program.”
She experienced and witnessed success working the Genuine Contact as a leader, director, senior consultant, trainer and mentor in sectors like long term care and advocacy organizations, small businesses, wellness and consciousness development training programs and mentoring groups.
Doris Gottlieb has worked with the Genuine Contact Program for the past 20 years and is highly dedicated to this approach and to making it available to others in the Netherlands. She has invested energy in the development of the Genuine Contact Program and has worked closely with Birgitt and Ward Williams, founders of the Genuine Contact Program, for almost two decades as a trainer and co-owner of the Genuine Contact Program.
She has worked both as a leader in professional organizations and a consultant to organizations with a varied selection of clients in many sectors, including: Rotterdam School of Management, Sounds of Change, The Village Council of the village of Burgerveen, the Netherlands, Sounds of Change, Wereld Natuurfonds, and Emancipator.
For more information contact Mariëlle Cuijpers